China (Shenzhen) International Gift and Home Product Fair
Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center
October 20-23, 2017 Shenzhen, China
01 Sep 2017
The 25th China (Shenzhen) International Gift and Home Product Fair, organized by Reed Huabo, is scheduled to be held from October 20 to 23, 2017, at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. As Asia's premier and most anticipated sourcing event with more than 5,000 booths expected, the show will showcase top gifts, premiums and consumer products from around China and beyond.
Perfect timing to go to the China (Shenzhen) International Gift and Home Product Fair
October is perfectly timed for all of gift community and professionals to see, touch, play with and purchase over 500,000 products for the upcoming holidays, and to meet existing suppliers and connect with new ones too. More than 2,500 exhibitors plan to display their manufacturing capabilities, showcase new trends, innovation, and a wide range of products and gather competitive intelligence to improve business.
Other highlights of the show are:
• Maker Gallery -- helping buyers to spot unique, creative and innovative products with high performance.
• Design Studio -- showcasing original designed products which won the Reddot Design awards or the IF Design awards.
• Hall 8 -- displaying the latest popular electronic appliances, smart home and 3C digital products, which are the most popular ones in gift industry.
• Supported by over 10 governments and industrial associations, getting direct connection with manufacturing bases.
• 70% of exhibitors are manufacturers, presenting qualified products with competitive price.
• Co-located with the 3rd Shenzhen International Vape Expo at Hall 3, there will be activities including: New Product Release, Cloud Chasing Competition, Vaping Tricks Competition and Best eJuice Award etc.
Value-added services to foster trade between buyers and suppliers
• Free translation for overseas buyers for 1 hour on-site.
• Match-making for pre-registered buyers